Saturday, November 5, 2011

Eid-ul-Adha 2011

Eid-ul-Adha came again. This is the second year. The atmosphere here is really different in Malaysia. With an autumn chill in the air, we performed the Eid prayer and listened to the sermon at Martin Luther King Jr. Park.




First off, let me say I actually don't like the foods there. Call me ungrateful but it's not really my cup of tea. So before we left the house, we had our own breakfast or else we'll starve. I also brought 2 trays of bread pudding to be given to jamaah. Seriously I miss ketupat palas, rendang, lontong, sambal goreng etc. Muahaha.. Anyway, it's not that bad celebrating raya here.



This is Alya, wore her pinkish inner clothes during Eid's morning to keep her warm and cozy.

And this is him in black Levis jacket out of his jubah. He looked so darned smart. :)




I thank the Almighty Allah for His continuous uncountable rahmah given to me in whatever condition. Alhamdulilah.. May this hijrah make us a better muslim inshaAllah and may Allah make it easy for me to finish my study.

Mental note: Exam in less than 2 weeks.

p/s: Dear readers, please pray for us :)

2 comments:

  1. nora,

    be strong my dear fren! i know u can do it, go go chaiyok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak fizah,

    Thanks! good luck to you too.. :)

    ReplyDelete