Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Student life - A Class Presentation

Yesterday, I made a class presentation. It went well, Alhamdulillah. This was a part of our final exam for Nonlinear Approximation Theory. Everybody in the class chose a topic given by the Professor and wrote ten pages report about it in LATEX and present in using BEAMER. My topic was One-Dimensional Finite Element Method. I like this class and I could say that this is the best class I've ever attended here. Why? Because the Professor is very systematic person. I like systematic teacher very much. Hard subjects become easy if the Professor is systematic in teaching and evaluating. I wish I can be like him. In Shaa Allah.. Enjoy some pictures..
Some of my classmates.
I was the first presenter.
Q&A session
Till then. Miss you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment