Monday, April 30, 2012

Damn tired

The take home final exam is so hard. The professor said it is open ended problem and perhaps you could make a paper. hmm.. you can imagine how hard is that  right? I spent entirely one week to answer that problem but it went to nowhere. The stress is come when your heart ask you to read and search but your mental said you are tired searching for the answer. I read the lecture notes many times bit by bit and referred tons of paper/journal. I need to do this whole heartedly because the proffesor is the one who hired me as his RA. Today is the duedate but I'm not feel good about that.

"Ya Allah, keluarkan aku dari kegelapan ragu-ragu, muliakan daku dengan sinaran kefahaman, dan bukakan bagiku pintu ilmu dan hiasilah daku dengan akhlak yang baik dan kasih sayang. Amin.."

Tense



No comments:

Post a Comment