Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crowded.. hoyeah..

The library was so crowded that I couldn't find a seat. The library is seven floors, it's actually really big. After walked through, at last, I got a seat at the level 1, which was in underground floor. But, when my laptop was out of battery, I can't reach the power supply since I have to overcross other student's table. So, I leaved that seat, walked again and found another one at level 3. Alhamdulillah.. I was thinking that I'll just study at home which is not easy for me since Alya will bother. Usually, it's not crowded like this. I guess it's because final exam season. Everyone is busy preparing for that. As for me, I don't have exams, but I was given take home final exam for three subjects which are more hard. Basically, you will not find the answers from books, but in your brain. It requires time, hard work, and most important, dedication. May Allah make it easier for me. Amin Ya Rabb..
,
I always recite this doa before study. It was written by Imam Masjid Skudai (J's father) when they visited to our house at Columbia.

2 comments:

  1. Nora, could you email me the Doa'(Kyanti)..thank you Nora....doakan akak yek...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In sha Allah, nanti saya email. all the best kak yanti :)

      Delete