Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm officially a Phd candidate.

Hello blogosphere, it has been a long time I did not update this blog. Yeah.. finally, I had passed my Quals exam, Alhamdulillah... It's such a great relief. I am very thankful to Allah, my supportive hubby and my lovely daughter who kept saying "Ameen" to the doa I taught her. "Ya Allah, luluskanlah mama dalam QE". I know she do not understand what's going on, but it was a very beautiful feeling. Now, my Phd path more clearer. Next August, I'll be taking another huge exam i.e. Comprehensive Exam.

I thougt after finished my Quals I got plenty of leisure times but it's not. Whether you are in first semester or fourth semester the load is still the same. For me, I need always struggle, not to mention that I continue doing my work during weekend. Argghhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment